Sunday, May 15, 2011

Top 5 Flirty Text Messages

You met the love of your life. (Again). But what do you text?

"How are you?".

"Nice to meet you."

Yes, show them that you have a personality of a cardboard box.

You start typing, and suddenly... brain fart! You can't think of anything clever! You're nervous and you don't know what to do!

Relax, here are my top 5 flirty text messages you can send your future partner. Not all of these text messages are funny/instant/out-of-the-box/insert and send--you'll have to chane them for the situation you're in. But even if you don't use any of these, they will generate ideas for you.

No matter what, always keep in mind how the person receving the text feels about you. It should go without saying that you shouldn't send flirty text to someone who clearly is not interested in you.

But enough talk--here is is my top 5 flirting sms messages straight out of my private collection (Yes, I collect texts like other people collect coins).

1. You: stop!
Her: stop what?
You: Stop thinking of me.

2.  We should probably be just friends with sexual tension

3. You: Hey, I heard something pretty funny about you.
Her:  Really? What did you hear?
You: I'll tell you later when we go out tonight?

4. When are you gonna buy me dinner?

5. You: Hey babe, little disappointed why you haven't tried to make a move on me yet.

1 comment: